I am looking for 3 Siebel consultants for a position in Louisiana. Let me
know if you have anyone available matching the skills.

Position:- Siebel
Location:- LA
Duration:- 3-4 Months
* Need 3 people- All must have communication skills 8 out of 10 or better.
* 2 people- need to have Siebel 8 with 4 years of EAI experience and they
need to have .NET experience and knowledge
* 1- person- need to have Siebel 8 with 4 years of EAI experience with heavy
involvement integration tasks