Hello ,
Hope you are doing great !
I just got a requirement and If  you have a good match for the
requirement then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your
consultan'ts most updated resume and the best number to reach them
during the day.

Job Title  :Siebel Systems Analyst
Location  :Jacksonville, FL
Duration  :12 Months Contract

Job Description:
The person will be responsible to work with business and the team to
develop and document the functional requirements in a Use case /
supplementary spec format using RUP methodology. We are looking for
strong candidates with good knowledge in Siebel functionalities and
how system works.

Basic…
1. Siebel functionalities
2. Siebel process for handling Service request, opportunities, quotes
3. Solid 3+ years of experience as System Analyst handling various
phases of Siebel project
4. Skills in visio, MS products

Optional
1. RUP