I am looking to fill the below positions. Let me know if you have anyone
Position:- Sr SAP BPC Consultant
Duration:- 6 month
Location:- New York City
Rate:- Need to be all inclusive and the most competitive.
* Client is in need of a Sr. SAP BPC consultant to join their team on a 6
* Client is doing a BPC implementation and needs a lead to help them with
the entire life cycle.
* Candidate should have at least 2 prior BPC implementations, as well as 7+
years of BI/BPS/IP experience.
* Good comm. to lead the team.
Position:- ETL/Datawarehouse Developer
Location:- Wayne, NJ
Duration:- 7 Months
* Informatica and PL/SQL are a MUST
* Closed loop marketing project (EDW project)
* Consultant needs to have experience in pharamceutical and familiarity with
sales & marketing data
* Must possess at least three years of current data warehouse design and
* Must possess at least three years of current experience with Informatica
ETL Tool or the Business Objects tool in an UNIX/Oracle environment;
* Must possess at least three years of current experience in development on
* Must be able to compile and maintain an enterprise schema across all
applications and enforce the principles of good (authorized/accepted) data
* Must be able to design and maintain data architecture;
* Ability to build data abstraction layers, along with experience with
stored procedures, triggers and SQL;
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with good judgment;
* Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills, ability to work
effectively with a variety of people at all levels, and to interface between
technical disciplines and senior management in pursuing business
solutions and services;
* Ability to handle multiple assignments and projects, involving time
constraints and negotiation of priorities with internal clients.
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at