Client in TX need a Sr.VOIP Network Engineer. Let me know if you have anyone
available for this.

Position:- Sr. VoiP Network Engineer with a valid CCIE
Location:- Irving, Texas
Duration:- 9 months
* Looking for Sr. Network Engineers with VoiP experience and good routers
and switches knowledge (CISCO).
* Provide pre/post-sales support and services to customers using Cisco IP
Telephony, IP Contact Center and Voice products
* Design, install, integrate and ensure interoperability of complex network
and application solutions to meet customer's telecommunications
   requirements and be able to analyze and provide recommendations to
optimize existing solutions.
* Through strong technical skills, and well developed customer interface
skills, ensure successful customer telephony implementation and
   operation. Develop strong relationships with customer's technical
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent, BSEE/CS or equivalent,
plus a minimum of three years related network engineering and
   customer support experience.
* Strong background in Cisco Unified Communications products like
Callmanager, Unity, VolP gateways, gatekeepers, routers, switches, etc.
* Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to
manage multiple consulting engagements and other work
   assignments efficiently while resolving time-critical situations reliably
and professionally.
* Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) - Voice Preferred

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com