I am looking to fill the below positions. Let me know if you have anyone
available for any of these positions.
Position:- Disaster Recovery Specialist
Location:- Boston, MA
Duration:- 6 Months
* The client currently uses Teamsite and OpenDeploy in a primary location.
* The contractor will work to setup and configure Interwoven Teamsite and
OpenDeploy for a disaster recovery environment in an alternate
* This will involve determining the correct architecture and configuration
* This will include content synchronization using OpenDeploy.
* The contractor will assist with related tasks such as making changes to
the primary location so that both installations are identical to facilitate
DR and synchronization.
* The contractor will work closely with staff. Strong communication skills
will be essential.
Position:- Sharepoint Lead Developer
Location:- Cambridge, MA
Duration:- 11 Months
Interview Process:- Face to Face interview required, prefer local
Responsibilities will include:-
* Building Intranet portals and collaboration solutions using MS Sharepoint
* Converting existing content, sites, services into SharePoint 2003/2007
* Building features, web parts, etc for SharePoint
* Integrating the portal with other corporate data sources, applications and
knowledge management systems.
* Composite application development
* "Expert level" knowledge in the administration, configuration and
customization of SharePoint Portal Server 2003 and Windows SharePoint
Services. (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 is a plus)
* SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services implementation
and deployment experience including creation of custom web
* Experience in the implementation of SharePoint Collaboration tools
(forums/issues lists. etc.) and ability to seamlessly integrate with other
* Experience working within a structured (iterative models preferred)
development lifecycle & methodology, Systems Integration and
Infrastructure Optimization experience , leveraging documented API's and
related SharePoint Products and Technologies.
* Implementation and integration of SharePoint Reporting Functions.
* Implementation and Integration of SharePoint Integrated Document
Management functions with the ability to take SharePoint beyond "out of
the box" implementation.
* Experience with customization of templates and development of new
* Experience with InfoPath Forms Design and XML.
* Ability to Architect a technical solution, including detailed
written/visual documentation with strong Analytical and Problem Solving
* Excellent consulting skills and the ability to work effectively with end
users and team members.
* Must be self motivated with the ability to set and meet deadlines on
multiple projects without frequent supervision.
Technical Knowledge & Skills Required:-
* Must be technically proficient with superior .NET and SharePoint
* 4-7 years of Microsoft centric application development with at least four
years of .NET (VB / ASP) and C# development, and two years
* Strong web development skills (HTML, DHTML, CSS etc.)
* Some level of expertise in following technology areas: SOAP, XML, and SQL.
* Experience with Application Architecture Design, Information Architecture
Definition, Java / J2EE Architectures, LDAP/User Management
Systems, Document Management Systems (e.g. Documentum, Livelink), strong
database skills, Plumtree Portal and Coldfusion a plus.
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at