I am looking for .Net Developer candidates. Candidates must have experience
working with clients who are into product development, for eg: Citrix
Systems, Adobe, etc. Client is looking for candidates who have worked with
product based companies. Kindly forward me only those candidates who has
experience working with such companies.
Location:- 5 positions in Orlando, FL and 2 positions in Los Angeles, CA
Duration:- 6 Months
* Must have perfect communications skills
* C#, web services, and ASP.Net Experience with WPF/XAML is a plus
* Seeking an experienced software engineer to assist in the design and
development of our products.
* The ideal candidate will have strong C# and ASP.Net skills. A background
of working on large enterprise applications is ideal.
* Strong SQL Skills are also required.
* Experience and enthusiasm for Scrum, XP, or other Agile methodologies is a
* Candidate must be an experienced developer who is a self-starter with
demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the
ability to produce well written code with a low defect rate.
* Candidate will be expected to conform coding style to our established
development and architectural standards and philosophies.
* In addition, candidate must be organized, thorough, personable, detail
oriented and self-motivated.
* Candidate will have a can-do attitude and will place an emphasis on a
practical approach to getting the work done on time in a fast-paced
* Knowledge of Scrum, XP, or another Agile method is preferred.
* At least 4 years of heavy experience developing large scale applications
using Microsoft technologies, with a heavy focus in C#, web services,
* Experience with WPF/XAML is a plus.
* Considerable experience working with large sets of data is a plus.
* At least two years of SQL based database development experience, with
hands on SQL development experience.
* Ability to create and maintain complex stored procedures is required.
* Experience using MSMQ is a plus.
* Knowledge of Scrum, XP and/or other Agile methodologies is a plus.
* Knowledge of and/or production experience using test-first development, or
test driven development, using a tool such as NUnit is a major plus.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* A positive attitude and professional disposition.
Primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the
* Interpret business requirements and collaborate with a cross functional
team to determine implementation details
* Perform coding and other related software development tasks per project
* Perform as an effective member of an assigned team.
* Participate in Sprint Reviews, Planning, Daily Scrum Stand-up meetings as
a committed member of the team.
* Create, document, and perform unit-test plans / scripts / and
* Perform C# and SQL coding to acceptable departmental standards
* Create and maintain SQL stored procedures and scripts
* Participate in code and design reviews
* Investigate, analyze, and document reported defects
* Perform other related duties as assigned
* Occasional travel may be required
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at