Client is looking to fill this position desperately. Let me know if you have
anyone available for this.
Position:- SQL Server Database Analyst / DBA
Location:- Phoenix, AZ (Need local or nearby candidates only)
Duration:- 9 Months
Client:- Desert Schools Federal Credit Union
* Combination of Sql Server and DB2 would be great or a combination of Sql
Server with some AS/400 background, Sql Server and banking or credit
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:-
* Provide database support, maintenance and development for Microsoft SQL
* Provide input to improve upon current processes and/or developed systems.
* Ability to interact with project managers, business analysts, and other
developers in order to accomplish assignments.
* Assists in the creation of requirements definition, analysis, design,
testing, and related documentation.
* Provide leadership during the development process, as necessary.
* Provides leadership in the development of procedures, tools, and
standards. Other duties may be assigned.
* Ability to perform database installation, design, development, and
maintenance (SQL, Oracle) (creating tables, indexes, queries, stored
reports, performance tuning, and replication).
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL and/or Oracle databases.
* Expert knowledge of one object oriented language such as Java, C++, or C#.
* Expert knowledge of XML, XSLT and related technologies/standards.
* Understanding of and proven use of development process and methodologies.
* Ability to test in all phases of development.
* Ability to perform code reviews with other database developers.
* Understanding and proven development within a 3-tier architecture.
* Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline generally required.
* At least 2 - 3 years of demonstrated ability and experience in a database
support / development environment.
* Experience working with development teams required.
* Experience working with Visio, Share Point, SQL, and Vault preferred.
* Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
* Ability to accept and provide constructive feedback.
* Ability to communicate in a non-technical format, as needed.
* Ability to remain organized in spite of high demands.
* Must be detail oriented to ensure thorough testing of all systems and/or
Education and/or Experience:-
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and two to
three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of
Microsoft Outlook Contact Management systems; SQL, VISIO, Vault,
SharePoint, Access Database software; Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet
software and Microsoft Word Word Processing software.
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at