Hello ,
Hope you are doing great !
I just got a requirement and If  you have a good match for the
requirement then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your
consultant's most updated resume and the best number to reach them
during the day.

Job Title  :QA Analyst
Location  :Denver, CO
Duration  :3 Months Contract
 (Need Local Candidates)
Job Description:
Position Description: Experience Level: Bachelor's degree plus 7-10
years related experience elopment of new concepts, techniques, and
standards. Plans and directs quality assurance schedules and
assignments, and monitors project status in comparison to cost/time
projections. Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and
specification defects. Documents all phases of QA process. Directs and
serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.

The QA Analyst/Release Manager position reports to the CCT QA/Test
Manager and is the primary release/project manager for Contact Center
Technology. The goal of the position is to develop the release
management and project management methodology and ensure successful
delivery of our enterprise contact center services. The role is
dedicated to the planning, coordination and management of projects
scheduled for release to our operational business units. The candidate
should have demonstrated work experience with SDLC release management
principles and experience with software design, development, QA,
delivery processes. The essential responsibilities are to provide any
planning, coordination and direction necessary to ensure the delivery
of all projects. Responsibilities will include the management of: team
priorities, resource planning, issue escalation and resolution,
solution delivery on time and on budget and reporting to management
and executive team.

Thanks & Regards

Shantanu Kakati  shancatt...@gmail.com