Client in Oakland, CA is looking for a SAS Administrator. Let me know if you
have anyone available.
Location:- Oakland, CA
Duration:- 4 Months
* Preference will be given to local candidates as a face to face interview
may be required.
* The objectives of the SAS project are to improve forecast error and
increase Demand Planning efficiency.
As a member of the SAS project team, this SAS Administrator will be
* Administer server tier, data tier, web tier, and client tier in the SAS
* Use SAS Management Console to administer metadata
* Configure and connect to Oracle DB data, SAS data, using the metadata
* Determine when to create individual metadata identities and groups
* Create new authentication domains and logins
* Manage the process of authorization
* Administer Business Intelligence objects.
* SAS 9 Foundation, Workspace, Forecasting, Data Mining, SAS Financial
Management Data Tier, SAS Web Application Server (WebLogic), and SAS
Meta Data Server installation and configuration
* Windows Server 2003 administration
* The successful candidate will have a minimum 3-5 years experience as an
SAS Application / Platform Administrator.
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at