This is Satwinder from Econosoft. I have one requirement with me of
Java/J2EE Developer. If you are interested in this position, then kindly
reply me back as soon as possible. I will really appreciate if you reply to
me even if you are not interested in this project. Please refer any of your
friend for this position if available.

Position:- Java/J2EE Developer
Location:- Wilmington, DE (Client will prefer local or nearby candidates)
Duration:- 3-6 months minimum
Key Requirements:-
* Strong skills (development/design/deployment) in Java/J2EE, Struts,
Spring, XML, Oracle, etc.
* 5+ years in building and implementing high-availability, multi-tier
* Able to work within the full SDLC
* Great communication skills with an ability to lead others
* Candidates need to be US Citizens or GC Holders, be local to the area, and
have superb communication skills.

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com