I have couple of new requirements with me which i am looking to fill for my
clients. Please let me know if you have anyone available for any of these

Position 1:-
Position:- Cognos Consultant
Location:- Chicago, IL (Local candidate will be a big plus)
Duration:- 3 Months to start, extendable based upon performance
Rate:- Depending upon experience, competitive
Job Summary:-
* Analyze, Design, develop and maintain Cognos ReportNet (reporting)
solutions on Cognos8 BI environment.
* Provide Cognos product expertise and guidance to report developers.
* Support and maintain existing Cognos applications.
* Support and develop security for all Cognos users.
* Coordinate, administer and manage the Cognos reporting environments.
* Develop and implement standards and guidelines for Cognos reporting.
* Install and configure upgrades and new releases of Cognos software.
* Serve as primary resource on development of Cognos8 reports for ongoing
projects and new applications.
Required Skills:-
1. 4-5 years of hands-on experience working with Cognos BI products
including Cognos 8 ReportNet,Query Studio, Report Studio and Framework
2. Work with Business user and analyze the requirements.
3. Design, create reports for customer's requirements.
4. Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues regarding performance and data
5. Participate in the needs analysis and develop Cognos reports using Cognos
Report Studio.
6. Must have Oracle, data warehousing, and business analyst experience.
7. Experience defining and documenting technical requirements.
8. Understanding with data modeling- both 3rd normal form and star/snowflake
9. Understanding of UNIX shell scripting.
10. Must have healthcare domain knowledge.
11.Must have IBM Webspher knowledge.
12.Good to have informatica process/workflow knowledge.
Additional Skills:-
* Cognos (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* SQL (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* SQL Plus (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* Erwin (Exp: 1-2 yrs)
* Informatica PowerCenter(Exp: 1-2 yrs)
* Toad (Exp: 1-2 yrs)
* Windows NT
* Windows XP
* Informatica (Exp: 1-2 yrs)
* Oracle
* PL/SQL (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* Data Modeling (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* DataWarehousing (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* OLAP (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* OLTP (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* Oracle Application Development (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* DataMart (Exp: 2-4 yrs)
* Database Design (Exp: 2-4 yrs)

Position 2:-
Position:- Support Analyst
Location:- San Francisco, CA (Local candidates only)
Duration:- 6 Months
Rate:- $25 Max
Basic Qualifications:-
* 2+ years OS performance tuning in Windows or Linux
* 2+ Years experience supporting IIS web servers Apache
* 2+ Years experience supporting Java or dot Net applications
* 1+ Year experience supporting internet-based services in a 24x7
Additional Qualifications:-
* Experience with Oracle PL/SQL or SQL
* Scripting or Programming Experience
* Oracle and relational database concepts
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Self starter with a propensity for learning new technologies
* Familiarity with Ruby, PERL, Java

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com