I have couple of new requirements with me which i am looking to fill for my
clients. Please let me know if you have anyone available for any of these
Position:- Cognos Consultant
Location:- Chicago, IL (Local candidate will be a big plus)
Duration:- 3 Months to start, extendable based upon performance
Rate:- Depending upon experience, competitive
* Analyze, Design, develop and maintain Cognos ReportNet (reporting)
solutions on Cognos8 BI environment.
* Provide Cognos product expertise and guidance to report developers.
* Support and maintain existing Cognos applications.
* Support and develop security for all Cognos users.
* Coordinate, administer and manage the Cognos reporting environments.
* Develop and implement standards and guidelines for Cognos reporting.
* Install and configure upgrades and new releases of Cognos software.
* Serve as primary resource on development of Cognos8 reports for ongoing
projects and new applications.
1. 4-5 years of hands-on experience working with Cognos BI products
including Cognos 8 ReportNet,Query Studio, Report Studio and Framework
2. Work with Business user and analyze the requirements.
3. Design, create reports for customer's requirements.
4. Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues regarding performance and data
5. Participate in the needs analysis and develop Cognos reports using Cognos
6. Must have Oracle, data warehousing, and business analyst experience.
7. Experience defining and documenting technical requirements.
8. Understanding with data modeling- both 3rd normal form and star/snowflake
9. Understanding of UNIX shell scripting.
10. Must have healthcare domain knowledge.
11.Must have IBM Webspher knowledge.
12.Good to have informatica process/workflow knowledge.
* Cognos (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* SQL (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* SQL Plus (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* Erwin (Exp: 1-2 yrs)
* Informatica PowerCenter(Exp: 1-2 yrs)
* Toad (Exp: 1-2 yrs)
* Windows NT
* Windows XP
* Informatica (Exp: 1-2 yrs)
* PL/SQL (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* Data Modeling (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* DataWarehousing (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* OLAP (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* OLTP (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* Oracle Application Development (Exp: 4-6 yrs)
* DataMart (Exp: 2-4 yrs)
* Database Design (Exp: 2-4 yrs)
Position:- Support Analyst
Location:- San Francisco, CA (Local candidates only)
Duration:- 6 Months
Rate:- $25 Max
* 2+ years OS performance tuning in Windows or Linux
* 2+ Years experience supporting IIS web servers Apache
* 2+ Years experience supporting Java or dot Net applications
* 1+ Year experience supporting internet-based services in a 24x7
* Experience with Oracle PL/SQL or SQL
* Scripting or Programming Experience
* Oracle and relational database concepts
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Self starter with a propensity for learning new technologies
* Familiarity with Ruby, PERL, Java
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at