I have a requirement for you. This requirement was actually out in the
industry a few weeks back, they filled to position but the contractor never
showed up for work. So, if someone has heard of this already those are the
reasons why.

Position:- SAP PS Consultant
Location:- Pittsburgh, PA
Duration:- 4 Months Initially
Client:- Capgemini
Project:- Implementation
* Experienced resource for ETO process: (Engineering To Order)
* Configuration of Assembly process scenario (integration of PS, PP, MM and
* Configuration of Sales Pricing and Quotation scenario for integration of
PS and SD.
* Configuration for Cost planning (Project Accounting) using following
* Unit Cost planning
* CE based planning (Unit and detail)
* Base Planning object
* Easy Cost planning
* Hierarchy Cost planning
* Configuration for Revenue planning.
* Integration with Claim management.
* Configuration of Result analysis for Revenue Recognition process (Project
* Configuring Settlement Profile and Settlement strategy for WBS element and
Network (Project Accounting).
* Expertise in integration of PS with HR module

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com