I am looking to fill the below mentioned positions. Please let me know if
you have anyone available for these.
Position:- SAP BI 7.0 Solution Architect
Location:- Cokesbury, NJ
Duration:- 6 months
* Must have played solution architect role(SAP BI) in a large Fortune 500
* SAP BW/BI full life cycle implementation projects.
* SAP BW, EP and BIA - Value Architect support services
* Extensive knowledge of BI 7.0 components like
* InfoCubes, DSO, Transformation, DTP,
* Real Time Data Acquisition (RDA),
* Web Application Designer(WAD), Report Designer,
* Bex Analyzer,
* BI Accelerator,
* Generic and Delta Extraction, Monitoring,
* BI Integrated Planning etc.
* Hands on experience in IDOC, User Exits, BDC programs, ALV, BDC, LSMW,
Position:- Solution Architect
Location:- Chicago, IL
Duration:- 6 Months
* Responsible for deployment of architectural aspects including hardware,
software, security, messaging, work flow, interoperability, flexibility,
reliability, scalability and architectural structure and capability
within the organization as architected in conjunction with the Enterprise
* Deploy to the organization the architecture practices, work with
application teams and other technology project teams and help develop and
architectural design and identification of enterprise implications of the
* Define and roll out architectural principles, patterns, guidelines and
* Communicate basic components, help identify impacts and work to resolve
conflicts with application teams, business units and other architects.
* Work to bridge the gap from current state of the architecture to the
future state as defined by architecture.
* Be a deep knowledge specialist in a particular area such as
infrastructure, process or data OR will play the role of solution architect.
* The concentration for this Solution Architect is in the User Interface
* Desired skills in addition to basic Solution Architecture skills include
experience and knowledge of Portal technologies and UI frameworks/model like
* Experience architecting dashboard solutions and general knowledge of
supporting Client concepts.
Position:- Blaze Decision Server Consultant
Duration:- 6 Months
* Need someone with strong Blaze Decision Server experience, along with
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at