I am looking for 3 Oracle PL/SQL Developers with JDeveloper & ADF
experience. Rate is a bit on lower side but they are looking to hire and
start the guys ASAP. Let me know if you have anyone available at this rate.
The rate mentioned is the max rate from our side.
Position:- Oracle PL/SQL Developer with JDeveloper & ADF (3 positions)
Location:- Detroit, MI
Duration:- 5 Months
* 5+ years of design and development experience with large-scale, complex
n-tier scalable systems in a 24x7 production environment.
* 5+ years experience in writing core Oracle PL/SQL procedures, functions,
* 5+ years experience using Oracle Application Server components.
* 2+ years experience using Oracle's Java and SOA Development Tools such as
JDeveloper and TopLink.
* 2+ years experience in gathering user requirements and writing and using
functional specifications and detailed design specifications from these
* 2+ years experience in Logical Database Design (preferably using a
Relational Database design tool, e.g. Oracle Designer 9i/10g). Must be able
create Entity Relationship Diagrams and evaluate the advantages and
disadvantages of a particular design in relationship to the project
* Familiarity with Oracle Database 11g.
* Familiarity with Oracle Designer 10g.
* Effective execution working in a distributed team model, including
* Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
* Capable of functioning independently and as part of a team.
* Previous experience with agile development methodologies, in particular
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at