Client in South Florida is looking for a SAP Business Analyst. Please let me
know if you have anyone available for it.

Position:- ERP Business Analyst
Location:- South Florida
Duration:- 6 months
Start:- ASAP
Rate:- $60 Max
Position Description:-
* The individual will perform functional analysis, technical design, and
testing associated with implementation and support of the SAP ERM Financial
* The Business Analyst will work in conjunction with project management,
process leads, business analysts, and system users in the development of
   business processes associated with business planning and financial
* Work with the Process Lead and other Business Analysts in the analysis and
decomposition of current business processes, perform scripting
   exercises, plan and design the SAP ERP Financial system to support the
business processes
* Develop and configure SAP Finance and Controlling modules, General Ledger
Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets,
   Special Ledgers, Grants Management and other FI and CO applications
* Create functional and technical specifications as required per existing
* Responsible for executing system unit and integration testing of business
systems software, which includes performing the test, making changes in
   configuration based on results and error resolution
* Assist the Business Process Owner in designing the overall configuration
of the business system software.
* Initiate and Implement process improvements in Finance
* Aid in the design of reports, forms, interfaces, custom programs and
* Responsible for the coordination and testing of other business systems
software areas outside of designated function (SD, MM, PP, HR, FI, CO.)
* A minimum of 5-7 years of business experience in finance
* A minimum of 4 years of SAP Configuration experience in Finance modules
* A minimum of 3 years of SAP implementation experience preferred
* Specialized skills/technical knowledge of SAP NetWeaver Technology
* Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Strong skills in writing accurate document specifications
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
* Understand SAP Security Models in Finance modules

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com