Dear Partner,

Please let me know if you have anyone for this position.

Position:- SAP EDI with IS-AUTO
Duration:- 12 Months
Location:- Canton, Michigan
Rate:- $Open + Expenses (air, lodging, ground transportation & food).
* IS-Auto
* Strong EDI (inbound) 830, 862 etc.
* Strong EDI experience from Supplier side.

To post to this group, send email to