Client in is looking for a junior level Unix Admin for 8 months long
assignment. We need to submit a candidate in another one hour. Let me know
as soon as possible if you have anyone available.

Position:- Jr Unix Administrator
Location:- Minneapolis, MN
Duration:- 8 Months
Rate:- $28-30 Max
Experience Level:-
* 4 year degree plus 1-3 years experience.
* Provides technical support security-related issues.
* Participates in the review of existing data systems security issues and
* Regularly provides support for testing, emergencies, installations, and
* Provides project support to new applications development and
* Maintains familiarity with bank procedures and policies.
* May assist in the design and delivery of security awareness programs.
* May process logon id/user access requests as needed.
* Process requests for Unix system access.
* Notify and respond to customer inquires on requests processed.
* Experience in Unix user access administration required.
Platform and Skill Set Expertise:-
* Systems Administration : UNIX

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com