Hi,

We are looking to fill the below mentioned positions for our clients. Let me
know if you have anyone available for any of these.

Position 1:-
Position:- SQL 2005 Developer
Location:- Orange County, CA (Local candidates only)
Duration:- 6 Months +
Client Domain:- Healthcare
Rate:- $50
Interview Process:- Face to face required after initial phone interview.
Skills:-
* Need a Database Developer / Web Developer with SQL Server 2005, SSIS/SSRS
and ASP.NET expertise.
* This is a multi-faceted role working on a small technical team where each
team member does a variety of different tasks. Experience programming in
   SQL (SQL Server 2005) is key, along with a strong background in SQL
Server Information Services and SQL Server Reporting Services.
* For the Web development portion of the position, the ideal candidates
needs a good understanding of programming using Visual Studio.NET and
   ASP.NET using VB.NET and/or C#.NET.
* Ideally this person will have 6-10 years of experience....with a few
projects in the Healthcare / Health Insurance space.

Position 2:-
Position:- Network Engineer
Location:- Dallas, TX
Duration:- 4 Months +
Requirements:-
* Candidate will generally have subordinates reporting to him/her.
* Typically will report to senior level or executive level management.
* Defines and analyzes system software design requirements and approves
software requirements documents to meet defined and anticipated
   customer needs and system quality and performance standards.
* Writes software integration and test plans; conducts and leads software
verification, testing and integration efforts to identify required
   modifications and ensure optimum system performance at delivery.
* Develops complex designs, leads, abstract concepts, and strategies.
Required Skills:-
* Six plus years of enterprise data network/IT industry experience with a
minimum of four working with data network technologies and monitoring
   tools at an enterprise scale
* Strong understanding of routing and switching, NAT, load-balancing, and
VPN methodologies
* Strong technical consulting/customer service background, as well as
excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
* Proven ability to manage multiple vendors and projects in a fast paced and
highly outsourced IT environment
* Extensive experience with technical network and application projects and
implementations at scale
* Strong network technical knowledge and experience with local area and wide
area networks with an ability to quickly learn network/application
   terms.
* Cisco certification (CCNA, CCNP preferred)

Position 3:-
Position:- Open Source Developer
Location:- Woodland Hills, CA (Prefer local candidates)
Duration:- 3 Months
Start Date:- Within 2 weeks
Skills:-
* Someone who is familiar with a lion's share of these AND who knows SEM
and/or Ad Serving would be the perfect fit.
* People out of Valueclick would be good.
* Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and ad serving knowledge is key!!!!!
* Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Library
* Lucene
* PyLucene
* SQLlite
* Berkeley DB
* MYSQL
* Turbogears
* SQL Alchemy
* Mochikit
* Wget
* LibCurl
* CherryPy
* Adobe Flash
* Python
* Universal Feed Parser
Duties:-
* This consultant will be working on an existing products and building it
out
* They would be the only resource in house besides me (as a product manager)
so they need to be solid.
* In the past I have outsourced this entire project but I would like to
bring it in house and have someone here doing it

Thanks & Regards,

Satwinder Singh
Senior Sales Manager  I  Econosoft, Inc  I

Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com
www.econosoftinc.com

Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention