We are looking to fill the below mentioned positions for our clients. Let me
know if you have anyone available for any of these.
Position:- SQL 2005 Developer
Location:- Orange County, CA (Local candidates only)
Duration:- 6 Months +
Client Domain:- Healthcare
Interview Process:- Face to face required after initial phone interview.
* Need a Database Developer / Web Developer with SQL Server 2005, SSIS/SSRS
and ASP.NET expertise.
* This is a multi-faceted role working on a small technical team where each
team member does a variety of different tasks. Experience programming in
SQL (SQL Server 2005) is key, along with a strong background in SQL
Server Information Services and SQL Server Reporting Services.
* For the Web development portion of the position, the ideal candidates
needs a good understanding of programming using Visual Studio.NET and
ASP.NET using VB.NET and/or C#.NET.
* Ideally this person will have 6-10 years of experience....with a few
projects in the Healthcare / Health Insurance space.
Position:- Network Engineer
Location:- Dallas, TX
Duration:- 4 Months +
* Candidate will generally have subordinates reporting to him/her.
* Typically will report to senior level or executive level management.
* Defines and analyzes system software design requirements and approves
software requirements documents to meet defined and anticipated
customer needs and system quality and performance standards.
* Writes software integration and test plans; conducts and leads software
verification, testing and integration efforts to identify required
modifications and ensure optimum system performance at delivery.
* Develops complex designs, leads, abstract concepts, and strategies.
* Six plus years of enterprise data network/IT industry experience with a
minimum of four working with data network technologies and monitoring
tools at an enterprise scale
* Strong understanding of routing and switching, NAT, load-balancing, and
* Strong technical consulting/customer service background, as well as
excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
* Proven ability to manage multiple vendors and projects in a fast paced and
highly outsourced IT environment
* Extensive experience with technical network and application projects and
implementations at scale
* Strong network technical knowledge and experience with local area and wide
area networks with an ability to quickly learn network/application
* Cisco certification (CCNA, CCNP preferred)
Position:- Open Source Developer
Location:- Woodland Hills, CA (Prefer local candidates)
Duration:- 3 Months
Start Date:- Within 2 weeks
* Someone who is familiar with a lion's share of these AND who knows SEM
and/or Ad Serving would be the perfect fit.
* People out of Valueclick would be good.
* Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and ad serving knowledge is key!!!!!
* Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Library
* Berkeley DB
* SQL Alchemy
* Adobe Flash
* Universal Feed Parser
* This consultant will be working on an existing products and building it
* They would be the only resource in house besides me (as a product manager)
so they need to be solid.
* In the past I have outsourced this entire project but I would like to
bring it in house and have someone here doing it
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at