Please let me know if you have anyone available for this.

Position:- Data Analyst
Location:- St. Louis, MO
Duration:- 12 Months +
Start Date:- ASAP
Technical Skills:-
* Oracle
* DB2
* SQL Server
* SAP Manufacturing
* Business Process Modeling
* Data Modeling
* MS-Office
* MS Excel
Description of Responsibilities:-
1. Work with the business and factories to clearly identify data needs for
the SAP implementation
2. Maintain a working database and reports to support the interim data sets
used for SAP loading
3. Provide technical expertise in all aspects related to data collection,
4. Build database-driven reports for data analysis, creating, updating, and
deleting of data by end users
5. Perform data loading, transformation, and extraction of data between
disparate database and flat-file systems
6. Perform direct data mass-updates as needed
7. Attend multiple weekly milestone meeting as well and data planning
8. Work closely with Data Project Manager to drive project schedules as well
as overall GLOBE schedules

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com