This is Satwinder from Econosoft. I have one requirement with me of MDM
Expert. If you are interested in this position, then kindly reply me back as
soon as possible. I will really appreciate if you reply to me even if you
are not interested in this project. Please refer any of your friend for this
position if available.

Position:- MDM Server Expert
Location:- Southbury, CT
Duration:- 10 Months
Position Description:-
* This role will be responsible for providing MDM Server (WCC) product
solution expertise.
* The role requires an extremely high degree of product knowledge coupled
with real world implementation experience that can be translated to best
   practices for the client.
* Given this will be the largest implementation of MDM Server and a
mulit-year phases implementation, this resource needs to be able to provide
   directions/ help make decisions for an optimal roadmap for the client's
MDM Server coupled with SAP & legacy/
Desired Skills:-
* Experience with MSM Server/ WCC integration and conversions using WBI and
Information Server (DataStage).
* They should have an understanding of integration including EAI strategies,
SOA, Message Queues and Portals.
* Understand the WCC services (what they do, how they work) from a technical
* Data modeling expertise, DB Queries, SML, OO concepts, Java, J2ee
* UML knowledge.  Process/BPEL understanding.
* Understanding of coding challenges, understand Websphere Business
Integrator (WBI and Information Server.

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com