Please let me know if you have anyone available for this. Client would like
to schedule interviews next week for this. No negotiation with rate please.

Position:- HPUX - SAN Server Support Technician
Location:- Creighton, PA
Duration:- 6 Months +
Rate:- $38-40/hr Max
Start Date:- 2-23-09
* Must have SAN and HPUX
* Expert in HPUX
* Very strong SAN experience
* HP SAN (EVA 8000 series) experience is HIGHLY desirable.
* VMWARE administration experience is desirable
* Support of company products and systems.
* Provides technical support in presentations, demonstrations, installation
and maintenance of company products to ensure the systems is functioning
   according to specifications.
* Systems integrators participate with the customer in the strategic design
* Responsible for the technical correctness and completeness of integrated
systems designs.
Questions for Candidate:-
* How many years of professional experience do you have with HPUX?
* How many years of professional experience do you have with SAN?
* Clean Criminal Background?
* Do you have a clean Driving Record (DUI -Reckless Driving)?
* Can you pass a Drug Test?
* Do you have a reliable car?

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com