I had a new requirement come up for a client in Harrisburg, PA. The
contract should go until year's end and details are below. They are looking
for an IMMEDIATE start - Please send any fitting consultants over to me
Position:- AquaLogic Portal Developer
Location:- Harrisburg, PA
Duration:- Until end of '09
* Senior consultant is responsible for evaluating existing systems and/or
new user needs to analyze, design, recommend, and implement information
* The AquaLogic Portal Developer Consultant is responsible for providing the
technical, hands-on support and development identified as essential for
the successful PA Dynamic Site Framework (PA-DSF) to AquaLogic conversion
of the Department of Labor & Industry's (DLI) Internet and Intranet
websites by December 30, 2009.
* The consultant will develop portlets, pages and content items as part of
the conversion, based upon the standards, templates, and security
requirements created by the project administrative and technical leads.
* The consultant is responsible for the layout and navigation, visual
presentation and standard portlet configuration of the communities and sub-
communities he/she is assigned by the administrative and technical leads
as detailed in the project plan.
General Duties and Responsibilities:-
* Convert existing PA-DSF content, as identified within the site navigation
documents, to AquaLogic, utilizing the various software components as
necessary and ensuring consistent styles through the use of Cascading
Style Sheets (CSS).
* Create and maintain community architecture.
* Create and maintain community pages, layouts and standard portlets in
accordance with enterprise standards and templates, and within the
framework of topical content areas.
* Configure and maintain security as established by project management
* Configure and maintain workflow on folders in the Publisher component as
established by project management leads.
* Configure and maintain the Knowledge Directory, including uploading files
and creating reusable document objects.
* Develop custom portlets and/or web services that will integrate with the
portal to support the department's various business functions and service
* 4+ years working knowledge of and experience with the BEA AquaLogic portal
* Experience creating Aqualogic presentation templates, content items, and
* Experience with AquaLogic Analytics, Knowledge Directory components, and
Publisher (including Workflow), Studio, and Collaboration
* 5+ years use of advanced HTML, CSS, and other web technologies
* Experience developing websites that conform to usability and IT
* Expert in XML
* Experience with various internet browsers such as Internet Explorer and
* Understanding of single sign-on, portal administration and web services
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at