Hi,

I had a new requirement come up for a client in Harrisburg, PA.  The
contract should go until year's end and details are below. They are looking
for an IMMEDIATE start - Please send any fitting consultants over to me
ASAP.

Thank you!!

Position:- AquaLogic Portal Developer
Location:- Harrisburg, PA
Duration:- Until end of '09
* Senior consultant is responsible for evaluating existing systems and/or
new user needs to analyze, design, recommend, and implement information
   system changes.
* The AquaLogic Portal Developer Consultant is responsible for providing the
technical, hands-on support and development identified as essential for
   the successful PA Dynamic Site Framework (PA-DSF) to AquaLogic conversion
of the Department of Labor & Industry's (DLI) Internet and Intranet
   websites by December 30, 2009.
* The consultant will develop portlets, pages and content items as part of
the conversion, based upon the standards, templates, and security
   requirements created by the project administrative and technical leads.
* The consultant is responsible for the layout and navigation, visual
presentation and standard portlet configuration of the communities and sub-
   communities he/she is assigned by the administrative and technical leads
as detailed in the project plan.
General Duties and Responsibilities:-
* Convert existing PA-DSF content, as identified within the site navigation
documents, to AquaLogic, utilizing the various software components as
   necessary and ensuring consistent styles through the use of Cascading
Style Sheets (CSS).
* Create and maintain community architecture.
* Create and maintain community pages, layouts and standard portlets in
accordance with enterprise standards and templates, and within the
   framework of topical content areas.
* Configure and maintain security as established by project management
leads.
* Configure and maintain workflow on folders in the Publisher component as
established by project management leads.
* Configure and maintain the Knowledge Directory, including uploading files
and creating reusable document objects.
* Develop custom portlets and/or web services that will integrate with the
portal to support the department's various business functions and service
   offerings.
Most Important:-
* 4+ years working knowledge of and experience with the BEA AquaLogic portal
suite
* Experience creating Aqualogic presentation templates, content items, and
forms
* Experience with AquaLogic Analytics, Knowledge Directory components, and
Publisher (including Workflow), Studio, and Collaboration
* 5+ years use of advanced HTML, CSS, and other web technologies
* Experience developing websites that conform to usability and IT
accessibility
* Expert in XML
* Experience with various internet browsers such as Internet Explorer and
Firefox
* Understanding of single sign-on, portal administration and web services

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com
www.econosoftinc.com