Hi,

Good Morning.

I am looking for a SAP AII/OER consultant to start ASAP in NJ. The rate is
on lower side but they will move quickly if they get guy at this rate. Let
me know if you have anyone available.

Position:- SAP AII/OER
Location:- NJ
Duration:- 3-6 Months
Rate:- $50 Max
Skills:-
* Configuration / setup of Central Number range management and local serial
number range management
* Configuration / setup of Flexible delivery processing scenario
* Configuration / setup of Product Tracking and Authentication processes
* Configuration / setup of Event Management processes
* Configuration  / setup of interface with Distribution Center Edgeware
system
* Define global serial number ranges and local serial number ranges for
Item, Case and pallets
* Perform Product tracking and authentication
* Master data setup in SAP AII and OER to support processes in Distribution
Center Edgeware system
* In addition to above SAP AII and OER experience requirement, the resource
should have experience on working on SAP R/3 SD module and SAP PI
   Integration with SAP AII/OER.

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com
www.econosoftinc.com