Hi,

Client in Texas is looking for a Capacity Planner Consultant. Let me know if
you have anyone available for this.

Position:- Capacity Planner Information Technology
Location:- Taylor, TX
Duration:- 6 months +
Rate:- $50-55 Max
Summary of Responsibilities:-
* Conducts supply/demand, trend analyses and makes proactive capacity
planning recommendations to mitigate risk and rationalize the optimal
   amount of hardware, software and network resources to meet business
needs, service levels and IT infrastructure growth capacity.
* Participates in technical architecture discussions to determine the most
appropriate scalable model taking into consideration high availability, fail
   over and disaster recovery.
* Ensures the capacity workload modeling and availability analysis is
performed for a variety of platforms and environments.
* Serves as a subject matter expert to application development, systems
administration and infrastructure engineering and other technical and
   business staff in planning the resource requirements for systems under
development.
* Develops, maintains, recommends, documents and supports tools and backend
utilities to provide capacity planning management.
* Ensures reliability and availability of platforms to meet business
objectives.
* Facilitates the development of policies to ensure that existing capacity
is being used as efficiently as possible.
Job Duties:-
* Develop capacity plans for near-term and long-term computing and storage
needs
* Develops implementation plans for additional hardware requirements
* Develops management action plans for critical moves for upcoming data
center build outs to mitigate risk of production system outages
* Communicates plans with management and staff
* Solicits input from project managers regarding upcoming needs and
refreshes capacity plan and hardware implementation plans to meet those
needs
* Understand service level agreements and develops future plans to meet SLAs
Competencies:-
* Project planning and execution experience a must
* Effective communicator, strong customer-service orientation
* Understanding of IBM AIX, Windows Blades and SAN environments essential.
* Demonstrated experience developing capacity plans (successful candidate
must show examples of previous work)
* Demonstrated experience developing infrastructure project plan
* Demonstrated experience in hardware knowledge, trends
Work Experience:-
* Minimum of 10 years (in excess of degree requirements stated above) of
progressively responsible experience in all aspects of information systems
   environment.
Education:-
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science,
or related field. Or 8 years applicable experience is required.

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com
www.econosoftinc.com