Client in Texas is looking for a Capacity Planner Consultant. Let me know if
you have anyone available for this.
Position:- Capacity Planner Information Technology
Location:- Taylor, TX
Duration:- 6 months +
Rate:- $50-55 Max
Summary of Responsibilities:-
* Conducts supply/demand, trend analyses and makes proactive capacity
planning recommendations to mitigate risk and rationalize the optimal
amount of hardware, software and network resources to meet business
needs, service levels and IT infrastructure growth capacity.
* Participates in technical architecture discussions to determine the most
appropriate scalable model taking into consideration high availability, fail
over and disaster recovery.
* Ensures the capacity workload modeling and availability analysis is
performed for a variety of platforms and environments.
* Serves as a subject matter expert to application development, systems
administration and infrastructure engineering and other technical and
business staff in planning the resource requirements for systems under
* Develops, maintains, recommends, documents and supports tools and backend
utilities to provide capacity planning management.
* Ensures reliability and availability of platforms to meet business
* Facilitates the development of policies to ensure that existing capacity
is being used as efficiently as possible.
* Develop capacity plans for near-term and long-term computing and storage
* Develops implementation plans for additional hardware requirements
* Develops management action plans for critical moves for upcoming data
center build outs to mitigate risk of production system outages
* Communicates plans with management and staff
* Solicits input from project managers regarding upcoming needs and
refreshes capacity plan and hardware implementation plans to meet those
* Understand service level agreements and develops future plans to meet SLAs
* Project planning and execution experience a must
* Effective communicator, strong customer-service orientation
* Understanding of IBM AIX, Windows Blades and SAN environments essential.
* Demonstrated experience developing capacity plans (successful candidate
must show examples of previous work)
* Demonstrated experience developing infrastructure project plan
* Demonstrated experience in hardware knowledge, trends
* Minimum of 10 years (in excess of degree requirements stated above) of
progressively responsible experience in all aspects of information systems
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science,
or related field. Or 8 years applicable experience is required.
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at