This is Satwinder from Econosoft. I have one requirement with me of
Sr.Business Analyst. If you are interested in this position, then kindly
reply me back as soon as possible. If you are not available then kindly
refer any of your friend for this position if available.

Position:- Sr. Business Analyst
Location:- Phoenix, AZ
Duration:- 6 Months + contract to hire
Client Domain:- Healthcare Insurance
* Face to face interview required.
* Healthcare industry experience is key, particularly from the Healthcare
Insurance Payer perspective.
Key Skills/Experiences include:-
* Knowledge of the Health Insurance Encounters domain
* Interaction with departments that work alongside the Encounters area
(specifically Claims and Provider)
* Knowledge of FACETS
* Seeking an experienced professional with strong analytical skills to join
our Phoenix office as a Sr. IS Business Analyst.
* This position is a great opportunity to leverage your business and
technical skills into fresh knowledge.
* The Sr. Business Analyst will be able to learn new systems and the
healthcare industry in general within a Fortune 100 industry leader.
* The work is intellectually challenging and offers growth potential and
exposure to numerous other professionals.
Key responsibilities include:-
* Acting as liaison between business analysts and technical teams
* Working through all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
* Helping to develop internal databases
* Running Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, and translating JAD
requirements from business analysts
* Collaborating with subject matter experts (SME) for requirements
* Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise in
reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating and resolving all types
   of appeals and grievances.
* Communicates with appropriate parties regarding appeals and grievance
issues, implications and decisions.
* Analyzes and identifies trends for all appeals and grievances.
* May research and resolve written Department of Insurance complaints and
complex or multi-issue provider appeals submitted by consumers and
* Extensive work experience within own function.
* Work is frequently completed without established procedures.
* Works independently.
* May act as a resource for others.
* Process member and regulator appeals by investigating all relevant
information and prepare written notification responses.
* Completion of member and provider appeal cases in specified time frame
* Work with internal departments to resolve appeal cases.
* Act as liaison with regulatory agencies regarding member and provider
* Maintain accurate information in database.
To be considered for this role, you must possess:-
* Strong systems analyst experience (writing systems requirements, gathering
and analyzing data)
* A background working with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* SQL skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Highly valued assets include:-
* Healthcare background specifically in Encounters is a major plus
* HIPAA compliance familiarity
* Medicaid and Medicare claims knowledge
* Experience with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com