Hello
Hope you are doing great !
I just got a requirement and If you have a good match for the requirement
then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your consultant's
most updated resume and the best number to reach them during the day.

*JOB TITLE    :EDI
LOCATION   :Allentown, PA
CONTRACT  :6 Month Contract

Job Description:*

*Technical Skills:
*- Desired Mid Level skills in Sybase
- Required Senior Level skills in EDI, EC Gateway and Perl.  EC Gateway is
the EDI package that is used in 1 application.  Other EDI experience my be
acceptable.
- Self motivated team player with good analytical skills and the ability to
learn new applications

*Thanks & Regards *
Shantanu Kakati  shancatt...@gmail.com