This is Satwinder from Econosoft. I have one requirement with me of Sr.ETL
Architect. If you are interested in this position, then kindly reply me back
as soon as possible. If you are not available then kindly refer any of your
friend for this position if available.
Position:- Senior ETL Architect
Location:- Chicago, IL
Duration:- 3 Months
* Need a Sr.ETL Architect (some exposure to Hyperion a plus).
* Client is looking for a senior resource to come in and review all existing
ETL that has been written between EPM and various applications as well as
between Hyperion and various ASO/BSO cubes to see what works and what
does not, then recommend changes to what doesn't work.
* They believe the initial review will be for 2 to 3 weeks and then this
individual will stay on board to do the enhancements as needed.
* That could be between now and the end of May depending on what they find.
* They should have an understanding of mapping data/ETL to and in a Hyperion
* Specifically they should understand things like Shared Property values,
aggregation, what to do if there is a dimension member problem etc.
* (However this is an Informatica need not a HYP need. Anyone that has
worked mapping data using Informatica to a Planning or Essbase cube should
have this knowledge.)
* If the person interviews well could get started immediately.
* Client will do background check that takes 3 to 5 business days for a US
cit and 4 to 8 days for a visa cand (prefer Chicago based US Citizens).
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at