I am looking to fill below positions this morning. Let me know if you have
Position:- BSA/Report Developer - Senior
Location:- Beaverton, OR
Duration:- 6 Months +
Describe your Department/Team:-
* The Global Business Intelligence team has specific deliverables for the
Planning Foundation project.
* As Nike converts to a single demand planning system, many existing reports
will need to be replaced.
* As part of this transition, we will also be moving data into our new data
warehouse in Teradata and creating these new reports in Cognos.
* Following our Business Intelligence Methodology (the BI Playbook).
* Work with our project core business team to develop functional
* Work with our Application Engineers regarding the development of data
stores to support the reporting needs.
* creating specific report specifications and validating those back with the
* creating reports using Cognos on top of Teradata or Oracle.
* participating in user acceptance testing of the reports.
* document the reports according to the BI methodology and promote the
report development from development, through QA, to Production as part of
the release plan.
Key Projects/Deliverables associated with this role:-
* Functional specifications identifying the business intelligence
* Reporting specifications (the look and feel of the report).
* Reports - including technical and user documentation
* Tracking sheet of issues and their status during user acceptance testing
Top Must Have:-
* Five years experience as a Business Systems Analyst
* Knowledge of Data Warehousing
* Three years experience using Cognos version 8.x Report Studio
* Completion of a minimum of 20 reports using Cognos Report Studio
* Experience with writing Teradata SQL
* Experience building reports against Teradata using any enterprise
reporting tool (e.g. Cognos, Business Objects, Microstrategy, etc.)
Nice to Have:-
* Experience with Cognos Framework Manager
* Experience with Hyperion/Brio report development
* Experience with report development on Oracle databases
Please list the Degrees and/or Certificates Required/Preferred for this
* Cognos Report Studio course completion certificate (preferred)
* Cognos Query Studio course completion certificate (preferred)
Business Analyst - expert level - 5 yrs required
BRIO - Intermediate - Preferred
Teradata - Intermediate - 3 yrs required
COGNOS ReportNet - Intermediate - 3 yrs required
Information Technology - Intermediate - 5 yrs required
Business Objects - Intermediate - 3 yrs required
Position:- AIX Admin
Location:- Dallas, TX
Duration:- 6 months +
* Candidate will perform general AIX admin duties.
* Oracle MUST
* ERP MUST
* SAP +
* Mfg +
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at