I am looking to submit candidates for below mentioned positions. Let me know
if you have anyone available for any of these positions.
Position:- VDOT Programmer (3 V2 GIS/.NET)
Location:- Richmond, Virginia
Duration:- Minimum 4 months
* Experience with ArcGIS Server 9.2 and/or above required.
* Experience with .NET development - ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, ArcObjects
* Experience building web applications using the combination of the
following technologies: Web Services, AJAX, XML, HTML, ASP, VBScript,
* Experience designing and developing GIS applications and spatial databases
for the Web environment.
* Experience working with ArcSDE (9.x)
* Knowledge of Oracle (10g and above)
* Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills, and
business and requirements analysis skills.
* Ability to analyze problems and develop creative solutions with minimal
* Experience in map layout, design, and/or mashups desired
* Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
Skill/Required or Desired/Amount Of Experience Needed:-
* ArcGIS Server 9.2 and above - Required - 4 years
* .NET Developerment (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET) - Required - 4 years
Required - 4 years
* Designing/developing GIS applications and spatial databases - Required - 4
* Experience with ArcSDE (9.x) - Required - 4 years
* Knowledge of Oracle 10g or above - Required - 4 years
* Strong organizational, business and requirement analysis skills -
Required - 5 years
Position:- ESMSIS Specialist
Location:- Pittsburgh, PA
Duration:- 6 Months
* The Enterprise Systems Management Software Inventory Specialist (ESMSIS) a
member of the Enterprise Systems Management (ESM) Team that
reports primarily to the ESM Team Lead and the Data Center Operations
* The Enterprise Systems Management Software Inventory Specialist is
responsible for the overall effective installation, configuration and
control of the HP Enterprise Discovery (HPED) tool, its data, and support
of internal processes to ensure asset and license compliance.
Problems and Challenges:-
* The ESMSIS ensures that proper visibility of deployed assets accurately
reflect and fully support the Asset Center environment.
* This is achieved by maintaining the HPED application, verifying the
collected information by running equipment scans relative to what is listed
Asset Center, and working closely with the Asset Center Team to ensure
they have the information they need to be successful in their mission.
* The ESMSIS owns and installs the HPED application in the ESM environment
and ensures the application is running at peak efficiency, is properly
patched, has the necessary failover, and takes all necessary measures to
meet specified availability and performance service levels.
* The ESMSIS also supports and assists other members in the ESM team as
* The ESMSIS maintains the HPED software in the ESM environment with limited
* The ESMSIS is an expert and has demonstrated the effective ability to
integrate the HPED application in complex, heterogeneous environments
* The ESMSIS understands the ITIL process and abides by its principles.
* The ESMSIS effectively communicates both orally and in writing.
* This is further supported by the ESMSIS's ability to generate and maintain
GMP and Quality documentation in support of ESM and its Asset
Management Support Process.
* The ESMSIS functions well independently, as well as in a small, intense
team environment where challenges in a complex, global, technical
infrastructure can be unlimited and sometimes critical.
* The ESMSIS understands and follows standard escalation procedures for
problem tracking and resolution.
* The ESMSIS maintains contact for vendor service personnel when hardware or
software failures demand immediate action.
* The ESMSIS must effectively interact with support personnel on problem
* The ESMSIS must be able to effectively operate within the Intel, UNIX and
Linux based server environments.
* The ESMSIS documents new and updated operating procedures.
* The ESMSIS adheres to all internal policies and procedures, including but
not limited to safety, quality, and financial goals, and maintains a high
* The ESMSIS has the ability to work in a 24x7x365 environment.
* The ESMSIS informs the ESM Team Lead of problems encountered, and
maintains the ESM Status spreadsheet as required.
* The ESMSIS may recommend and implement process/procedure improvements that
will increase efficiency, or improve consistency of services.
* The ESMSIS possesses a demonstrated history of effective troubleshooting
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at