I just received these requirements this morning. Let me know if you have
Position:- Oracle forms developer
Location:- Secaucus, NJ (Prefer someone local or nearby)
Duration:- 6 months
Rate:- $45 (little flexible for excellent match)
1) 4 / 5 years experience with Oracle Forms development
2) Experience in Logistics or Supply Chain Industry
3) Independent worker that doesn't need a lot of hand holding - can take a
specification and deliver screens, triggers etc.
Position:- CLM Datamart & Business Objects Reporting
Duration:- 6 months
* Currently in the process of implementing Closed Loop Marketing (CLM), an
extension to the Sales Force technology platform which provides a
foundation for electronic, interactive, constantly improving sales
* A sub-project has been formed within the overall CLM program to
specifically focus on satisfying analytical requirements.
* The data from CLM system is currently in the process of being integrated
with the existing prescriber and alignment information in the data
* The objective is to build a new CLM datamart and a Business Objects
Universe against this data.
The Business Objects expert will have a strong Pharmaceutical Rx data
background and will:-
* assist in interviewing the users to gather ad-hoc requirements
* build a Business Objects Universe against the CLM datamart
* guide the team in building the canned reports
* assist in Business Objects administration
* review and make recommendations on the current universes
* assist the customers with their day-to-day use of Business Objects
* The version of Business Objects is "XI R2"
* approximately 10 canned reports will need to be created
* The system is a Oracle Data Warehouse with a Business Objects reporting
* No Back-end design work will be required. This will be handled internally.
* Bayer ETL Team will have responsibility for loading the data
Possible Questions & Answers:-
* Question: With regard to data cleansing, are there any data profiling
tools in place to maintain or asses data quality?
* Answer: No, we use Informatica for ETL
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at