I need a Siebel eClinical developer with Siebel Analytics. This job opens
on Wednesday morning.
Position:- Sr. Siebel Developer
Location:- Kalamazoo, MI
Duration:- 8 Months
Interview Type:- In person interview required, local or nearby candidates
will be preferred first.
* Pfizer Veterinary Medicine Research and Development is currently seeking a
contract developer to provide support and development work for the
* The eTRAX system is the implementation of a clinical trial management
system based upon Siebel Clinical with interfaces to existing systems.
* The developer will work with senior level technical project managers and
* All candidates must be experienced with implementing Siebel eClinical and
Analytics (Oracle Business Intelligence).
* The ability to communicate technology based solutions to non-technical
business users and project managers is very important.
* The developer must be able to work from requirements and specifications
documentation complemented with customer interaction.
* Previous role on a team as a contributor; working side by side with
customers as well as technical team members, onsite and remotely.
* Siebel eClinical and Analytics (Oracle Business Intelligence)
implementation and/or support experience
* Experienced in taking requirements and specifications from the customer to
configure and support a commercial off the shelf system
* Experienced in working with software vendors and third party integrators
* Ability to clearly and precisely document detailed processes and
procedures for future use by individuals not involved in the original
creation of the
Technical Skills Required:-
* Siebel Tools
* Siebel eClinical
* Siebel Analytics (Oracle Business Intelligence)
Technical Skills Preferred:-
* DataStage 7.5/8.0
* IIS 6.0
* End user reports using Actuate eReport Designer Pro
* Windows SharePoint Services 2003
* SharePoint Server 2007
* Oracle 9i or greater
* Siebel 7.x or 8.0 Certified Consultant
* Siebel Essentials 8.0
* Siebel Analytics Application Developer 8.0
* Siebel Analytics Advanced Application Developer 8.0
Personal Skills Required:-
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* The ability to take direction from project managers and senior developers
* The ability to complete a task with little or no direction
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at