Hi,

I need a Siebel eClinical developer with Siebel Analytics.  This job opens
on Wednesday morning.

Position:- Sr. Siebel Developer
Location:- Kalamazoo, MI
Duration:- 8 Months
Client:- Pfizer
Interview Type:- In person interview required, local or nearby candidates
will be preferred first.
Project Description:-
* Pfizer Veterinary Medicine Research and Development is currently seeking a
contract developer to provide support and development work for the
   eTRAX system.
* The eTRAX system is the implementation of a clinical trial management
system based upon Siebel Clinical with interfaces to existing systems.
* The developer will work with senior level technical project managers and
solution architects.
* All candidates must be experienced with implementing Siebel eClinical and
Analytics (Oracle Business Intelligence).
* The ability to communicate technology based solutions to non-technical
business users and project managers is very important.
* The developer must be able to work from requirements and specifications
documentation complemented with customer interaction.
Experience Required:-
* Previous role on a team as a contributor; working side by side with
customers as well as technical team members, onsite and remotely.
* Siebel eClinical and Analytics (Oracle Business Intelligence)
implementation and/or support experience
* Experienced in taking requirements and specifications from the customer to
configure and support a commercial off the shelf system
* Experienced in working with software vendors and third party integrators
* Ability to clearly and precisely document detailed processes and
procedures for future use by individuals not involved in the original
creation of the
   system.
Technical Skills Required:-
* Siebel Tools
* Siebel eClinical
* Siebel Analytics (Oracle Business Intelligence)
* Informatica
Technical Skills Preferred:-
* DataStage 7.5/8.0
* IIS 6.0
* End user reports using Actuate eReport Designer Pro
* Windows SharePoint Services 2003
* SharePoint Server 2007
* Oracle 9i or greater
* Siebel 7.x or 8.0 Certified Consultant
Training Preferred:-
* Siebel Essentials 8.0
* Siebel Analytics Application Developer 8.0
* Siebel Analytics Advanced Application Developer 8.0
Personal Skills Required:-
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* The ability to take direction from project managers and senior developers
* The ability to complete a task with little or no direction

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com
www.econosoftinc.com