Client in Atlanta, GA is looking to fill the below mentioned position. Let
me know if you have anyone available for this.
Position:- iPhone Expert
Location:- Atlanta, GA
Duration:- 2 Months +
Rate:- $33 Max
Vendor technical skills required:-
1. 3-5 years previous experience developing application using Apple's
implementation of Objective C.
2. Provide at least two business applications that were developed for the
Mac using Objective C.
3. At least 1 year experience development experience on the iPhone device.
4. Provide either a prototype or delivered iPhone resident application that
displays data pulled from a remote Java class running on either WEBLogic or
WebSphere app server leveraging a backend Oracle DB.
5. Must provide technical guidance on the full ETE deployment of an iPhone
app in a corporate environment. What setup with Apple is required to
publish the app for limited deployment to ONLY retail sales associates.
6. Provide security recommendation for leveraging either 3G or in-store WiFi
to access the app server behind the firewall.
Candidate must provide their capabilities based on these 6 questions before
manager will interview/q&a.
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at