Hope you are doing great !
I just got a requirement and If you have a good match for the requirement
then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your consultant's
most updated resume and the best number to reach them during the day.

*JOB TITLE    :SQL Developer
LOCATION   :Redmond, WA
CONTRACT  :6 Months Contract
Rate:$45/hr C2C *

*Job Description:
*They need strong SQL developers.
Recent experience in SSIS and SSRS required. Please send me resumes with at
least 9 years and candidates who are certified.

*Interview:* 2 rounds of telephonic interview
*Thanks & Regards*
Shantanu Kakati   shancatt...@gmail.com