This is Satwinder from Econosoft. I have one requirement with me of Siebel
CRM Configuration Consultant. If you are interested in this position, then
kindly reply me back as soon as possible. If you are not available then
kindly refer any of your friend for this position if available.
Position:- Siebel CRM Configuration Consultant
Location:- Round Hill, IL
Duration:- 4 Months (18 weeks)
* Need Senior People only.
* Prefer US Citizen/GC Holder/EAD.
Role Needed / Job Description:-
* This individual will provide technical configuration for the Siebel CRM
application and will be actively involved in the system design, development,
and implementation activities.
* Candidates will work with the Baxter IT staff to deliver advanced and
diverse technical solutions using Siebel CRM technologies and systems to
support strategic CRM business information needs of the MD Commercial
Sales and Marketing organizations.
* This individual will provide configuration knowledge of cross-functional
business processes and the Out-of-the Box functionalities of the Siebel
systems; add value by not only configuring for requirements, but by
recommending best practices to satisfy business requirements; perform
configuration and customization based on the detailed business
requirements and complete the required system documentation by following the
standards; require little management direction and handle extremely
Specific Qualifications Required (specialized skills, degrees,
* Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or MIS
preferred or relevant work experience in business system applications or
* At least 5 yrs experience in configuring Siebel 7.X Application and at
least 6-12 months of Siebel 8.0 Experience focusing on Tools Configuration
* Experience with Best Practices in customizing Siebel application
* Ability to develop customized subject areas from ground up, starting from
Tables to UI Screens
* Highly experienced in configuring Integration Object
* Highly experienced in exposing both Integration objects and workflows as
* Web service configuration for both subscribing to external web services
and exposing Siebel business layer objects as web services.
* Experience in event driven configuration, like Workflow Policies, Run-time
Events, and scripting
* Experience in configuring VBC's and EBC's
* Experience in configuring Siebel Task Based UI and Smart Scripts
* Experience in configuring Siebel iHelp
* Good documentation practices
* Experience with EIM, DataStage 8.0 and Web Methods will be an advantage
* Experience in Assignment Manager
* Experience in Configuring Workflow Policy Objects, Assignment Objects
* Experience in Territory manager function in Siebel
* Experience in Actuate Report is a plus
* In addition, candidates must also have a good understanding of overall
Siebel administrative functionalities and have experience with Oracle
databases and System Integration.
* Candidates must have exceptional problem solving skills and communication
skills including written, verbal, and listening skills.
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at