This is Satwinder from Econosoft. I have one requirement with me of Siebel
CRM Configuration Consultant. If you are interested in this position, then
kindly reply me back as soon as possible. If you are not available then
kindly refer any of your friend for this position if available.

Position:- Siebel CRM Configuration Consultant
Location:- Round Hill, IL
Duration:- 4 Months (18 weeks)
* Need Senior People only.
* Prefer US Citizen/GC Holder/EAD.
Role Needed / Job Description:-
* This individual will provide technical configuration for the Siebel CRM
application and will be actively involved in the system design, development,
   and implementation activities.
* Candidates will work with the Baxter IT staff to deliver advanced and
diverse technical solutions using Siebel CRM technologies and systems to
   support strategic CRM business information needs of the MD Commercial
Sales and Marketing organizations.
* This individual will provide configuration knowledge of cross-functional
business processes and the Out-of-the Box functionalities of the Siebel
   systems; add value by not only configuring for requirements, but by
recommending best practices to satisfy business requirements; perform
   configuration and customization based on the detailed business
requirements and complete the required system documentation by following the
   standards; require little management direction and handle extremely
complex problems.
Specific Qualifications Required (specialized skills, degrees,
certification, etc.):-
* Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or MIS
preferred or relevant work experience in business system applications or
   related field.
* At least 5 yrs experience in configuring Siebel 7.X Application and at
least 6-12 months of Siebel 8.0 Experience focusing on Tools Configuration
* Experience with Best Practices in customizing Siebel application
* Ability to develop customized subject areas from ground up, starting from
Tables to UI Screens
* Highly experienced in configuring Integration Object
* Highly experienced in exposing both Integration objects and workflows as
web services
* Web service configuration for both subscribing to external web services
and exposing Siebel business layer objects as web services.
* Experience in event driven configuration, like Workflow Policies, Run-time
Events, and scripting
* Experience in configuring VBC's and EBC's
* Experience in configuring Siebel Task Based UI and Smart Scripts
* Experience in configuring Siebel iHelp
* Good documentation practices
* Experience with EIM, DataStage 8.0 and Web Methods will be an advantage
* Experience in Assignment Manager
* Experience in Configuring Workflow Policy Objects, Assignment Objects
using tools
* Experience in Territory manager function in Siebel
* Experience in Actuate Report is a plus
* In addition, candidates must also have a good understanding of overall
Siebel administrative functionalities and have experience with Oracle
   databases and System Integration.
* Candidates must have exceptional problem solving skills and communication
skills including written, verbal, and listening skills.

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com