Client in NJ is looking for a SAP Basis Consultant who has minimum 8 years
exp in BASIS. Rate is going to play a vital role is selection of the
candidate. Keep it competitive. Let me know if you have anyone available.

Position:- SAP Basis
Location:- Raritan or Skillman NJ
Duration:- 6 Months +
Rate:- $58
experience on this one.
* SAP version R/3; version 4.6c, 4.7
* SAP Netweaver, ECC 5.0, XI, Solution Manager 3.1 and higher, CRM, APO,
SCM, BW, Live Cache
* SAP Basis Maintenance: Administer SAP APO/R3/BW infrastructure on an
ongoing basis. Perform transports as requested and work with team during
   transport resolution. Design and implement solutions to innovate job
schedules. Identify and coordinate Support Packs and Patches as needed.
   Perform monthly Client Copies for Training Landscape and any critical
patch testing as issued by IT IS. Perform Quarterly refreshes of the Sandbox
   and Production Support Environment. Support the Annual DR test of the
Production R/3 Instance. Perform monthly Windows/NT patch testing on
   Windows/NT Optimizer Server. Will provide SAP R3, APO, BW and Live Cache
administration and troubleshooting on an ongoing basis.
* Ability to provide consultation on current and future server
specifications to ensure adherence to infrastructure standards.
* Performance/Capacity Management: Provide 24X7 Basis Support for all System
Landscapes. Monitor all supported SAP systems for performance and
   capacity issues. Provide resolution for issues that are identified during
monitoring, or communicate to the responsible team if it is not a Basis
   Run weekly Early Watch Reports and communicate issues to responsible
teams as needed, resolve Basis issues as identified. Perform Weekly Oracle
   Audit reports and investigate items that are out of compliance, and
provide resolution of the issue. Perform Monthly maintenance and create and
   update the monthly metrics for the system. Resolve Help desk tickets for
the SAP systems as they are issued. Extend tablespaces for data files and
   data indexes where needed, request additional SAN space for data and
index spaces from Unix team. Perform Quarterly SOX Testing.
* Performs functional analysis, requirements, definition and ERP module
configuration and testing/troubleshooting with Core Team
* Responsible for conducting prototypes, developing functional
specification, data mapping, function mapping, setting configuration tables,
   setting of transaction/control tables and working with Core Team to
implement and innovate business solutions.
* Has thorough understanding of the business process and flows to enable the
analysis of business requirements and the development of solutions for
   the business functions
* Responsible for the identification of and resolution of gaps in the
business process. Responsible for raising gaps to management attention if
   resolution not in best interest of the business.
* Involved in the administration set-up, user documentation, data interface
design, data migration and reconciliation
* May be involved in the installation and tuning of modification as well as
archiving data.
* Generally this position has light programming skills in the appropriate
language to develop necessary "work arounds"
* Documentation: Keep accurate and detailed documentation for items such as
Daily Tasks, Change Managements, SOPs, Basis Guides and Operation
   Manual, Landscape Diagrams.
* 1st Level Troubleshooting: Provide 1st level support on an as needed basis
for the SAP Core Team.
Execute IQ/OQs as appropriate. Maintain compliance of the SAP system by
   following the SOP's and Work Instructions for each SAP landscape.
* Project Roles: Provide SAP architecture consultation for NCS Project
Managers. Design, propose and implement SAP infrastructure components of
   client-approved projects.

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com