Please let me know if you have anyone for the below position. This position
is with my manager's client. Send me the candidate and i will forward that
to my manager and he will contact you about the rates.

Position:- SAP AFS SD Functional consultant
Location:- NY
Duration:- 4 Months +
* This position requires very strong AFS experience.
* Must have experience training users on SD.
* Client is implementing AFS (Apparel and Foot Solution) replacing Blue
They need an SD Analyst to do the following:-
* Testing - Unit, integration, regression, UAT.
* Participate in conversion activities (data conversion experience a plus)
* Develop training materials
* Conduct training
* Configuration documentation
* Batch job set-up
* Integration with MM and FI
* Must have experience with AFS

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com

e-mails then please reply with a “REMOVE" in the subject line and mention