I am looking to fill the below position. Let me know if you have anyone
available for this.

Position:- SQL DBA
Location:- South Lake, TX / Menlo Park, CA
Duration:- 3 Months +
* Looking for a SQL DBA for a project in South Lake, Texas and Menlo Park,
* Travel will occur between these 2 locations.
* Anticipate a 2-3 month effort with the opportunity to extend.
* DBA for MySQL Cluster needed to design, deploy, document & test first in
Menlo Park, CA, Additional follow-on work likely.
* CDS application experience desired but not required.
* Four node MySql and a 6 node data and working on Sparc Server.
* XVM Ops Center tracking, strong communication/verbal/written skills.
* Must have strong English language skills.

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com