This is Satwinder from Econosoft. I have one requirement with me of SAP
Business Analyst - CRM. If you are interested in this position, then kindly
reply me back as soon as possible. If you are not available then kindly
refer any of your friend for this position if available.

Position:- SAP Business Analyst - CRM
Location:- Omaha, NE
Duration:- 3 months contract-to-hire
* They are looking for full time hires here in Omaha, so the candidates must
be willing to hire on and change sponsorship.
* The contract portion of the CTH will be 3 months.
* Must have good configuration knowledge of CRM 6.0 for master data,
products, and service orders
* Must have worked in a utility industry(preferably deregulated) and
implemented CRM 6.0 for some of their business processes
* Must have a good working knowledge of CRM 6.0 Web Client.
* Ability to make out of the box configuration changes to the CRM 6.0 Web
Client screens for presentation.
* Knowledge of Integration with SD billing for work orders from an utility
* Quick Learner

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com