This is Satwinder from Econosoft. I have one requirement with me of Jr.
Programmer/Flex Developer. If you are interested in this position, then
kindly reply me back as soon as possible. If you are not available then
kindly refer any of your friend for this position if available.

Position:- Jr. Programmer/Flex Developer
Location:- Tysons Corner, VA
Duration:- 3 Months + (contract to hire)
Rate:- $30/hr Max on 1099/C2C, $60k p.a.
* US Citizen/GC Holder/EAD only.
* Looking for a Jr Programmer with Flash and flex experience.

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com