Client is looking for a SAP Project Manager. Let me know if you have anyone
available for this position.
Position:- SAP Project Manager
Location:- Annapolis, MD and High Point, NC
Duration:- 6 Months +
* SAP Project manager with ECC 6.0 wit Pharmaceutical industry experience.
Primary responsibilities are to help with:-
* Defining strategy and roadmap of roll out.
* Architectural design and blue print.
* Build process, methodology, framework for the implementation.
* Understand business drivers and need identifications.
* Engagement Management: manage engagement risk, manage project economics
including planning and budgeting, define deliverable content,
ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels.
* Practice Development & Eminence: development of solutions and
methodologies, development of "thought leadership"
* Overall program management, delivery management and project management.
* Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff.
Skill Experience Needed:-
1) Project Management Expert Required
2) Pharmaceutical Industry Experience Expert Required
3) SAP Implementation Leadership Expert Required
4) SAP ECC 6.0 Expert Desired
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at