Client is looking for a SAP Project Manager. Let me know if you have anyone
available for this position.

Position:- SAP Project Manager
Location:- Annapolis, MD and High Point, NC
Duration:- 6 Months +
* SAP Project manager with ECC 6.0 wit Pharmaceutical industry experience.
Primary responsibilities are to help with:-
* Defining strategy and roadmap of roll out.
* Architectural design and blue print.
* Build process, methodology, framework for the implementation.
* Understand business drivers and need identifications.
* Engagement Management: manage engagement risk, manage project economics
including planning and budgeting, define deliverable content,
   ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels.
* Practice Development & Eminence: development of solutions and
methodologies, development of "thought leadership"
* Overall program management, delivery management and project management.
* Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff.
Skill Experience Needed:-
1) Project Management Expert Required
2) Pharmaceutical Industry Experience Expert Required
3) SAP Implementation Leadership Expert Required
4) SAP ECC 6.0 Expert Desired

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com