Client in Dallas, TX is looking for a VHDL Developer. This is an immediate
need for client. Let me know if you have anyone available for this.

Position:- VHDL Developer
Location:- Dallas, TX
Duration:- 1-3 Months +
Job Description:-
* Candidate will review current and ongoing new development code.
* Some coding-maybe. Primarily reviewing code.
* Some travel to San Antonio

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com