Hi,

Client in Montvale, NJ is looking for a RACF Consultant for 4 months +
assignment. Let me know if you have anyone matching this position.

Position:- RACF Consultant
Location:- Montvale, NJ
Duration:- 4 Months
Rate:- $30 Max on 1099/C2C
Summary:-
* Top Secret and RACF mainframe security system analyst for Top Secret to
RACF conversion project.
Requirements:-
* Assist with the conversion of Top Secret to RACF
* Analyze/troubleshoot/recommend/implement fixes for errors that are found
in RACF during test phases
* Analyze changes in Top Secret that are needed to successfully convert the
accesses to RACF where IBM's conversion tool cannot produce the same
   result due to the inherent differences in the products
* Assist with synchronizing the RACF database with changes made daily to the
Top Secret database (this will occur when both databases are "live"
   and dual entry will be required)
* Continue support for RACF once it is 100% converted to insure accesses are
correct and to fix any issues that arise.
Knowledge and Skills:-
* IBM Mainframe with JCL, TSO
* IBM RACF
* CA Top Secret
* ZSecure security admin package (a plus!)

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com
www.econosoftinc.com