Client in Plano, TX is looking for a Network Access Control Consultant for 4
months + assignment. Let me know if you have anyone matching this position.
Position:- Network Access Control
Location:- Plano, TX
Duration:- 4 Months +
* Client will prefer US Citizen/GC Holder/EAD.
* They can only consider H1B candidates if they really have exceptional
* Need an Architect Level Network Security Engineer with a strong background
in NAC - Network Access Control to work in the Plano/Dallas region.
* Responsibilities may include Planning, Designing, Implementing, and
troubleshooting network, security solutions, with a focus on Network Access
Candidates should have architect level security engineer skills to include:-
* Networking infrastructure technologies - MPLS VRFs, Tunnels, VRF Lite, PBR
* NAC Appliance design and implementation experience involving centralized
Real IP Gateway, Virtual Gateway, InBand and OOB deployments
* In-depth expertise in NAC appliance configuration options for rules,
checks, requirements Wireless, VPN and wired NAC deployments in a high
* Multiples implementations for NAC profiler involving multiple profiling
criteria and active profiling
* Large scale custom profiling design and implementation
* In depth troubleshooting experience of NAC agent, web agent, ADSSO,
VPNSSO, LDAP role mappings, mac authentication bypass
* IPS experience is highly desired as well.
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at