Client in Kansas City, MO is looking for a ILOG JRules Developer for 6
months + assignment. Let me know if you have anyone matching this position.
Position:- ILOG JRules Developer
Location:- Kansas City, MO
Duration:- 6 Months
* Phone (30 Minute Tech), 2nd Phone, In-Person (They will want to interview
Required Technical Skills and Proficiencies/ Tasks to be performed:-
* Relevant Experience (Yrs) : 3+yrs of Experience with ILOG JRules
* Technical/Functional Skills : Ability to define strategy for Customers in
usage of ILOG JRules as a Business Rules Management System (BRMS).
* Analyzing and developing business Rules for the given Business
* Should have strong foundation in Java / J2EE / JPA / SQL
* Must be able to conduct project reviews and play an active role in
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must.
* Experience Required Must have defined and implemented ILOG JRules BRMS
projects for at least one large company.
* Must have worked with any of the 6.x version of ILOG JRules.
* Must have worked with all components of JRules ( i.e. Rule Studio, Rule
Team Server, Rule Scenario manager)
* Must have experience in projects involving migration from lower version to
recent version of ILOG JRules.
* Experience in performance tuning of business rules.
* Must have worked in the Integration of Business Rulesets with the
* Exposure on Embedding Rules Engine with any of the Application Server
Roles & Responsibilities:-
* Key developer in iLog.
* Generic Managerial Skills : Good Oral and Communication skills.
* Education : Bachelor of Engineering; Masters degree preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at