Hi,

I am looking to fill the below position for my client in Kansas City, MO.
Candidate must have experience with Entity Framework. Kindly let me know if
you have anyone available.

Position:- Microsoft Entity Framework - .NET Framework Version 3.5 Developer
Location:- Kansas City, MO
Duration:- 6 Months
Interview Process:-
* Phone (30 Minute Tech), 2nd Phone, In-Person (They will want to interview
in person)
Skills:-
* Need a VB.NET / ASP.NET Developer who also has Windows Microsoft Entity
Framework - .NET Framework Version 3.5
* Visual Basic.NET 2008, (.NET Framework Version 3.5, Visual Studio 2008
* ASP.NET with AJAX
* Microsoft Entity Framework (.NET Framework Version 3.5) - MUST HAVE
* Internet Information Server (IIS)
* SQL Server
Developer needs:-
* Understanding of how persisted objects are created, queried, and used with
Entity Framework (EF)
* Understanding of data mapping layers in EF
* Ability to query EF objects using LINQ to Entities and/or Entity SQL
* Ability to read an entity model diagram and understand how basic database
structures (tables, stored procedures, many-to-many joins, adjacency
   lists) are mapped to entities by EF
Tasks to be performed:-
* Design
* Development
* Unit Testing
* Integration Testing
* Technical Documentation
* End user documentation
* End User training and creation of training material
* Transition to Service
* Warranty work

Thanks & Regards,

Satwinder Singh
Senior Sales Manager  I  Econosoft, Inc  I

efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com
www.econosoftinc.com

Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention