Client in Miami, FL is looking for a SAP BI Finance Architect. He must have
prior public sector experience. Let me know if you have anyone available for

Please Note:- I will contact you back if i would be interested in submitting
your candidate. If i do not contact you back then you can assume that i am
not submitting your candidate and you can proceed ahead with any other
agency for your candidate's submission.

Position:- SAP BI Finance Architect (With prior public sector Finance
implementation experience)
Location:- Miami, FL
Duration:- 12 Months
Rate:- Need to be all inclusive, provide the best you can. (Rate is based on
years of experience)
Details of Position:-
* Facilitates the gathering, consolidation and prioritization of client
business requirements
* Participates in creating end state functional business intelligence vision
and implementation plan
* Participates in designing and developing the architecture for all business
intelligence solution components
* Contributes to the design of business intelligence application solutions
including database design, ETL, report design and analytics integration
* Translates business requirements into functional application requirements
and logical data model requirements
* Recommends and creates BI Financial dashboard based business requirements
* Performs source system analysis, identifies key data issues and performs
data profiling
* Performs fit gap analysis for both functional and technical requirements
* Captures and compiles meta data and helps define and deploy BI meta data
* Coordinates with the Project/Technical/Resource Managers and participates
in project planning
* Perform code reviews and benchmark performance metrics
* Cutover, rollout and configuration management
* Create and maintain documentation
* Attend and conduct executive and technical meetings
* Provides cross-training to customer and production support personnel
* 15 + years experience in IT
* 5+ years Experience as a BI Architect/Lead with an emphasis on Finance
* Hands-on experience in BI standard content (Datasources, InfoProviders)
used to support reporting within Finance (FI, FM, AM, A/R, A/P, GM)
* 1 - 2 years using SAP BI 7.0 implementation
* 5+ Experience with designing data models, on multiple full life cycle Data
Warehouse implementations, logical, physical and dimensional modeling
* Proficient in ABAP
* Knows and understands Finance functional knowledge
* Public Sector implementation experience at the State or Local level
* Finance CAFR experience
* Ability to write detail functional and technical specifications
* Strong unit, integration and volume testing skills
* Strong team player, ability to communicate in oral and written form
* Ability to write detailed functional and technical specifications
* A degree in Finance or Accounting is a big plus
* Knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata with PL/SQL programming and
performance tuning skills

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com