Hello
Hope you are doing great !
I just got a requirement and If you have a good match for the requirement
then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your consultant's
most updated resume and the best number to reach them during the day.

*JOB TITLE    :PHP Developer
LOCATION   :Dayton, OH
CONTRACT  :6 Months Contract*
*Rate:$40/hr C2C*

*Job Description:*
Under general supervision, formulates/defines system scope and objectives
through research and fact-finding to develop or modify the most highly
complex information systems. Prepares feasibility studies, cost estimates,
and detailed specifications from which programs will be written. May present
recommendations to management. Analyzes and revises existing system logic
difficulties and documentation as necessary. Competent to work in complex
phases of applications systems analysis activities. May act in lead capacity
and provide leadership and training to lower level analysts. Typically
requires a college degree and 4 to 6 years related experience.;

*MUST HAVE:*
They are looking for development resources with knowledge of Joomla. Joomla
is an open source content management system (CMS). It is based upon the
programming language PHP, and uses My SQL for its database. The ideal
candidate has implemented Joomla applications successfully. He will come
with PHP and My SQL background by default. The second ideal candidate will
be sound in PHP and My SQL. In other words, a successful PHP developer can
be taught Joomla fairly easy. Finally, you may look for resources who have
Drupal knowledge. Drupal is a similar technology to Joomla. It uses PHP and
My SQL as well.

*Thanks & Regards*
Shantanu Kakati shancatt...@gmail.com