Hello
Hope you are doing great !
I just got a requirement and If you have a good match for the
requirement then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your
consultant's most updated resume and the best number to reach them
during the day.

Position : C Developer
Location : Chicago,IL
Duration : 6 Month Contact
Rate:$35/hr C2C

Job Description:
6 + years working with AS/400 (which is now i-series)
6+ years C/C++
All should be C developers
Ideally:  I-series platform experience
Pass generations:  “AS/400”, currently known as IBM Power chip platform
Equities trading experience is a  PLUS
COBOL, Java experience is also a PLUS
C developer for equities trading experience or C for I-series
platform, C in Cobol/Java
C++ not needed (not used on this I-series platform)
C developer on Windows/Unix will be looked at too if w/Equities
trading exp and no I-series, or C on VMS

Thanks & Regards
Shantanu Kakati shancatt...@gmail.com