Hello
Hope you are doing great !
I just got a requirement and If you have a good match for the requirement
then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your consulatnt's
 most updated resume and the best number to reach them during the day.

Position  :J2me Developer
Location :MA/NJ
Duration :12 Month Contract

Qualifications
BS degree in EE or CS. MS or MBA preferred
- 5+ years development experience working with Core Java technologies
- 3+ years of mobile application development experience on j2me, Android,
Limo or other java based platforms
- 1+ years of Android development experience and deep knowledge of Android
platform

Thanks & Regards
Shantanu Kakati shancatt...@gmail.com