Hello
Hope you are doing great !
I just got a requirement and If you are a good match for the requirement
then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your most updated
resume and the best number to reach you during the day.

*Position  :Java Developer
Location :San Francisco,CA
Duration :6  Month Contract*
*Need Local Candidates Only
*
Job Description:
MUST HAVE SPRING MVC, AND HIBERNATE
ALSO NEEDS TO HAVE BACK END EXPERIENCE WITH JAVA/J2EE.
We are looking for a Senior J2ee developer who could help us design and
implement application functionality
Strong Hands-on experience in developing J2ee Web applications
In-depth knowledge of J2ee web tier components -- Servlets , Jsp, Tag
libraries , CSS , Java script etc: and demonstrable experience in developing
customer facing , high volume web applications.
In-depth knowledge and experience in MVC frameworks -- struts or spring MVC
is a MUST. Recent experience with Spring MVC is highly desirable
Working knowledge of developing web services clients with Axis
Working knowledge of Hibernate
Good OO design skills and familiarity with J2ee Design patterns
Prior experience with banking industry is a PLUS

Thanks & Regards
Shantanu Kakati shancatt...@gmail.com